To enter this site, you must be old enough to legally purchase or consume alcohol. If the laws of your country set no such limits, you must be at least 18 years old.
The https://www.champagnepommery.com. (hereinafter, the "Site") is operated by VRANKEN-POMMERY MONOPOLE, a French limited company with a capital of Euros 134,056,275 registered in the Trade and Companies Register of Reims under the number 348.494.915, with its registered office located at 5 Place General Gouraud - 51100 Reims, France, (hereinafter, the "Company" or "we") having the capacity of data controller within the meaning of the regulations applicable to personal data including the French law n°78-17 "Informatique et Libertés" of January 6, 1978 (amended). The compagny VAT number is FR.363.484.949.15.
The personal data collected and processed about you (hereinafter, your "Data") are mainly, depending on the services of the Site used, your choices and the settings of your terminal (in particular with regard to cookies, tracers and other tracking technologies): your name, first name, email address, date of birth, postal address, place of residence, telephone number, your preferences and centres of interest, your connection logs (e.g. IP address), your nationality (when required by specific regulations), as well as the information you provide when you contact us. This Data is collected on the basis of your explicit consent.
Thus, your Data is collected for the purpose of :
When you use our Site or our applications, it is necessary that you agree to this Policy and to the way we use your Data to do our job properly.
We hope you understand this. If you do not, please do not use our Site or applications.
We may update this Policy from time to time without notice to you.
The Company undertakes to ensure that the collection and processing of your Data, carried out from the Site, complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) and with Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms (amended). Each form or teleservice limits the collection of personal data to what is strictly necessary (Data minimisation).
The Personal Data collected within the framework of the services offered on the Site are processed according to secure protocols and enable the Company to manage the requests received in its computer applications.
Pour toute information ou exercice de vos droits Informatique et Libertés sur les traitements de données personnelles gérés par la Société, vous pouvez contacter cette dernière.
Your Data will not be transferred or made accessible to any third party, subject to (i) any subcontractors for exclusively technical or logistical reasons, such as providers of hosting and maintenance of the Site, etc., and (ii) any restructuring of our Company, including total or partial sale of assets, merger, takeover, acquisition, demerger and, more generally, any reorganisation operation.
Finally, the Company may disclose your Data to third parties when such disclosure is required by law, regulation or court order, or if such disclosure is necessary to protect and defend its rights.
The recipients of your Data may be located abroad, including outside the European Economic Area. Any transfer of your Data outside the European Economic Area is carried out subject to appropriate safeguards, including contractual safeguards, in accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
In accordance with the regulations in force, you have the right to access and rectify your Data, as well as the right to request its deletion, to object to its processing and to obtain its limitation or portability insofar as this is applicable, subject to the compelling legitimate reasons that the Company may have for keeping your Data. In addition, you may at any time request that we no longer send you communications relating to our offers, news and events.
You also have the right to give us specific instructions regarding the disposition of your Data after your death.
These rights may be exercised at any time by writing to the Company's registered office or by emailing email@example.com
The Data concerning you, collected and processed within the framework of the "Contact us" section or any other similar section, will only be kept for the duration of the processing of your request. It will then be destroyed.
Data used for the purpose of sending communications relating to the Company's offers, news and events will be kept for a period of three (3) years from the date of their collection or from your last contact with the Company. At the end of this period, the Company may contact you again to find out whether you wish to continue to receive communications relating to the Company's offers, news and events. Your Data will also be destroyed within a maximum of 30 days from your request to unsubscribe.
Finally, the connection logs collected, subject to your consent, in the context of cookies, tracers and other tracking technologies implemented on our Site, will be kept in accordance with the applicable regulations for a period not exceeding thirteen (13) months. For more details, see the section on cookies below.
7.1 Cookies - what are they?
A "cookie" is a piece of information, such as a tag, that is stored on your computer, tablet or phone when you visit a website. This can identify your device - such as your computer, tablet or phone - each time you visit a website.
7.2 What are cookies used for?
- Provide you with a better browsing experience on the Site,
- Allow you to set your preferences,
- Protect your security,
- Measure and improve the services offered on the Site, and,
- Collaborate with our partners and evaluate our marketing efforts.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or computer hard drive, if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. We only use analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our Site and to see how visitors use our Site. These cookies help us to improve the way our Website operates.
7.3 What information is affected by cookies?
A cookie will mainly contain:
- The name of the website it comes from,
- How long the cookie will be stored on your device,
- A unique number - usually assigned randomly
7.4 The cookies we use on the Site
We use the following categories of cookies on the Site :
- Category 1: strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential to allow you to browse the Site and take advantage of its features. Without these cookies, the services you request, such as remembering your login information, cannot be provided.
- Category 2: performance cookies. These cookies collect anonymous information about how people navigate the Site. For example, we use Google analytics cookies to help us understand how users arrive at, navigate, or use the Site and to highlight areas for improvement, including navigation and marketing campaigns. The data stored via these cookies does not record any personally identifiable information.
- Category 3: Functionality cookies. These cookies allow us to remember your choices, such as the location from which you logged on, your language preferences, your search criteria for products or services. This information can be used to provide you with a more personalized and relevant experience. The information collected via these cookies may be anonymized and does not track your browsing on other websites.
- Category 4: Targeting and advertising cookies. These cookies collect information about your browsing habits to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an ad and to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. These cookies are typically placed by third-party ad networks. They remember which websites you visit and this information is shared with third parties such as advertisers. For example, we use third-party cookies to provide you with personalized ads when you visit other websites.
- Category 5: Social Network Cookies. These cookies allow you to share content from the Site on social networks such as Facebook or Twitter. These cookies are not controlled by the Company. We invite you to consult the personal data charters.
7.5 How long are cookies stored on my device ?
Session cookies are only stored on your device for the duration of your internet session. They are not stored on your hard drive. They are generally used to track the pages you visit so that we can provide you with a more personalized experience during your visit to the Site.
Persistent cookies are stored on your device's hard drive until you delete them or they reach their expiration date. These cookies can, for example, be used to remember your preferences when you use the Site.
7.6 What can I do to manage the cookies stored on my device ?
You can accept or decline cookies. Accepting cookies is generally the best way to ensure that you have the best experience browsing the Site. Most computers accept cookies but you can change the setting to restrict, block or delete cookies if you wish. Every browser is different, so please check the "Help" section of your browser (computer, tablet or phone) to find out how to change your cookie preferences. Many browsers have cookie setting facilities to make it easier for you to express your choices about cookies.
For a full list of companies using cookies on our Site and to change your preferences, you can access our cookie management tool by clicking here.
7.7 What happens if I do not accept cookies?
If you reject cookies, some aspects of the Site may not work on your device and you may not be able to access certain areas of the Site. For this reason, we recommend that you accept cookies.